8.07.2012

Friends old and new

                                     The Quists came to town to visit their family and we were lucky enough to see them too! I was beyond happy to see some of my favorite Minnesota people and meet Kami's new baby Boston! CC was so happy to see her best buddy Hazen and loved holding baby B!
 Oli was so happy to have his buddy Cannon back for a couple of hours! He has missed him so much!
 Here are the cute kiddos enjoying a snack and some good conversation! We miss you all so much already and hope to see you again sooner than later!
                         These are Cecily and Oliver's new friends Lyla and Ezra, they are new to me too but there Mama isn't! She is one of my oldest friends that I still keep in contact with! Analies and I grew up just around the corner from each other in Salt Lake. It was so fun getting re-aquainted and meeting her kiddos! I loved seeing Annie as a mama she does such a great job with her kids! Can't wait to play again soon!

No comments: