2.27.2009

Learning

This girl comes up with New things everyday and I love it! in the following photo she asked to be bundled on my bed with mom's blanket (in so many words) I told her to pretend to be a sleep hence the weird half opened eyes.
These photos are of her posing for the camera to show of her S.G's and her butterfly wings. Yes she turned around by herself to pose the wingsThis photo is another one of the cute Skirts Cecily's gram made. please notice the monkey leash she is wearing. The little girl I nannied gave it to her. She loves to wear it but I refuse to use it in public!

Last but not least she takes after her momma and loves putting on makeup. Love those fancy gloves too!
If she is this much of a DIVA at 18 months I can only imagine what she will be like as a teen!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

SO CUTE. i love how you just did like 5 posts in a row ha ha!! but i enjoyed them all and i am glad you are finding some things to love a Minnesota and i can't wait to see it soon!! yay!!