2.27.2009

Crazy 8's

8 Category's, 8 random things about me....


8 Things I'm Passionate About:
1. Kreg
2. Cecily
3. The Gospel
4. Family
5. The Beach
6. Shopping
7. Working out
8. Being outside (THE SUN)

8 Words/Phrases I Use Often:
1. "Love you so much"
2. "Do you want a snack?" (CC)
3. "Let's go bye bye"
4. "I'm tired of the cold"
5. "what are you doing cc?"
6. "How was your day?" (kreg)
7. "Do you want to read a story?"
8. "Time for night night."

8 Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
1. See the world
2. Start and run a successful business
3. Own a beach house or just live really really close to the beach
4. Find my dream career
5. Understand the gospel better- study harder
6. Be in optimal physical shape
7. Be that "super mom" that my kids will love!
8. Go on a mission with Kreg

8 Things I Want/ Or Need:
1. A very cute home that is decorated to fit my personality
2. To live in a warmer place
3. Longer, thicker hair (in the mean time thank you extensions)
4. Kreg to find a job he really enjoys (eventually)
5. A nice knife set
6. Live close to family
7. More motivation to become more
8. A good girlfriend that I can always talk to

8 Things I Have Learned From The Past:
1. The only things that really make me happy are my family and Choosing the right
2. Have trust
3. It's easier to do it now as preventative than to have to do it later to fix it
4. Don't regret or second guess decisions you've made
5. Laughing always helps
6. Be confident
7. Always be nice to people
8. No one is paying attention like you think they are so be happy with what and who you are

8 Restaurants I Love:
1. Chipolte
2. Any authentic Mexican food
3. Tona (sushi)
4. Z Tejas
5. Quiznos
6.Subway
7. Wingers for their sticky finger salad
8. Roosters

8 Shows I Love To Watch:
1. The Office
2. Grey's
3. Friends
4.Private practice
5. The hills/The city
6. Biggest loser
7. 20/20 and 60 Min
8. ANTM

8 of my favorite things
1. The Color Pink
2. High heels
3. Tanning
4. Beauty products ie hair care, lotions, LIP GLOSS, baby oil, perfume ect.
5. Dogs
6. Babies
7. Girls nights
8. Vacations

anyone else bored with nothing to blog about?? DO This

No comments: