2.23.2009

In a slump


sorry for the lack of posts...I am in a slump. the winter is really getting to me (thank goodness we are leaving for Utah and California in 3 weeks I REALLY need it)~ We haven't been doing a whole lot. our days pretty much consist of going to the gym running the errands and making dinner. Lame I know but Its hard to feel adventurous when its so cold!!

Here are some pictures of Cecily that were taken recently. CC loves to feed herself she usually practices with yogurt then takes a bath after. These pictures are of CC's curls. I was telling my mom about the little curl she had in her hair so this is mostly for Gram!
Does anyone else feel a little slumpy because of the weather? What are you doing to make yourself feel better? I need ideas! Its this point int he winter where Im sick of all my winter clothes, I really want/need a tan, and I am so tired of being inside! only two more years of this then we are moving to a warmer climate no questions about it!!

7 comments:

Sara said...

CC's hair has grown so much in just a couple weeks! I'm sorry you're in a slump right now. WE would get you out and about if we were there. Just keep the vacation as your goal. Have you been to the pool? Which gym did you join? Email or call me.

MarkandFred said...

you could video chat your brother-in-law

Courtney said...

oh anna!! i am so excited to see you guys. why are you going to Utah? when and for how long cuz maybe i could see you then as well. I really am planning on coming this early August after i graduate!

Cassie said...

I am totally in a slum too! I am so ready for warm weather, this cold/snow crap is making me depressed.

Cassie said...

I meant slump!

Brittani said...

I love the curly hair! how fun. I love when it all of the sudden starts to grow long!

Erin and Zach said...

I know exactly how you are feeling. I HATE the weather. It is so dreary and makes me depressed. I have made it a point to spend as much time as possible outside when the sun actually IS out. That really has helped a lot. Also, I know you are on a budget (duh, I am too!) but I got a massage from a student place over the weekend and it almost made me feel like I had spent the day relaxing in the sun.
Also, tanning beds I hear are life-savers (though I haven't tried it yet...)
It's sad when I see rain instead of snow in the forecast and I get excited. Ugh the Midwest. If it makes you feel any better, these past two winters have been the worst in a very long time (so Chicago natives tell me) so that may just mean next year will be more bearable...fingers crossed...