2.24.2009

A new SPRING skirt

Thanks to my oh so talented Mother and her amazing sewing skills CC has 3 new really cute, really fun, bright skirts to wear this spring and summer and even on this wintry day. I am boycotting winter and dressing myself and my daughter in brighter colors! Here is just one of the skirts that CC chose (all by herself) to wear today.One day I might just get this girl to smile while saying cheese! More pics of the other skirts to come
Thanks again Mom Cant wait to learn how to make all these fun projects!

3 comments:

Chelsie said...

those skirts are so cute!! i love them! we're in the winter slump too...ah i'm going crazy!! mostly i just bake things with coop, dance, play hide and seek, watch a movie...we're ready to get out though

Cassie said...

So cute! I bought a bright yellow purse today in my boycotting of winter too!

Erin said...

I love that fabric. I used the main one for an apron I made.