3.03.2009

Playdough and Celebrations

As you can see I took out the extensions. Still debating about whether to put them back in or not. But boy is my hair thin without them!
Sunday was my Birthday so we have been celebrating for the past few days. Saturday we went out for lunch and then took CC to a Fish Fair at a local church. It was basically like a craft fair but all about fish, they had mino races, random fish exhibits, trout fishing and lots of games and educational booths. It was pretty lame but we thought Cecily would like the fish. I think sometimes we chose activities for her that are a little above her age, but she did like the golden retriever puppy that was there so I'm sure it was all worth it to her!
CC and Dad fishing for a prize
Cecily with her grab bag. she looks so big running around with it!Sunday Kreg and CC made me breakfast in bed consisting of blueberry pancakes, chocolate chip pancakes, and Eggs. They had also made me a card. It was so fun waking up to Cecily bringing me a card and Kreg bringing me breakfast. Kreg also surprised me with a a gift certificate to get a massage so I will be going on Saturday to the spa and I cant wait! It was a great birthday and Im so lucky to have such a great husband and families and lots of friends to make me feel loved on my special day! Thanks everyone for everything!CC had her first experience with play dough yesterday. She had a lot of fun squishing and molding and using the cookie cutters. She even snuck a few licks which she found was not very rewarding. I kept telling her it was yucky but she needed to try it out herself!
Oh and did I tell you how much this girl loves to COLOR?? Its pretty much her favorite thing to do and she will ask to color all day! Kreg made her this nice bed to color on in the kitchen the other day and she was lovin' it!

5 comments:

Courtney said...

oh good i am so glad you had a happy birthday. I didn't even recognize you with your hair extensions out. I love all the pictures of CC she is so cute i love her!!!

Courtney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brittani said...

i love her cowgirl boots!

Cherisse said...

I liked reading all your posts. CC is so cute! Isn't it fun to watch them grow up! The other day I was going through Mosiah's picture file and enjoying how small and cute he was to becoming a cute little boy!

Anonymous said...

Cute Dress!