3.04.2009

Jump house

Each week we go to play group with friends from our ward and during the winter we migrate to the city rec center where they open a big conference room and fill it with all kinds of toys. Cecily's favorite is the jump houses and the cars. I always tell Kreg about her adventures but I decided it was best to get some footage so he could have the full affect (she didnt perform like I wanted her to but this is what I got!
Here are some photos and videos of C-girl jumping big!


The other day CC and I got home from the gym exceptionally tired even though it was only 10:30 am CC was begging for milk and to watch Barney (her usual bedtime routine) she normally doesnt nap until around 1:30 in the after noon so this was rather early for bed. I wasnt feeling well either so I gave her milk and put on the show. She stacked her pillows just how she likes them, grabbed a blankie and zonked! I went to check on her and at first didnt see her. she had covered herself completly. Apparently she got a really good workout as well!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

man this looks like fun. i better get out of rexburg before i have kids so they have cool places to play otherwise i they'll be stuck sitting on the couch and looking at travis like CC used to do before the move ha ha!! love and miss you. PS travis didn't say no to the whole utah trip so maybe i will get to see you in 2 weeks!!