3.05.2009

CURLY SUE

BEFORE
I recently bought some sponge rollers to try on CC. She was in a really good mood today so I thought I would try them out. I simple wet her hair put a little gel in it and rolled away. They dried while she played and when we took them out we got this!!!
AFTERIf you are wondering how I kept her occupied and distracted I simply turned on Him and gave her a drink~

PS. All of the pictures of CC that she is looking into the camera with a stunned face, she really is saying "CHEESE" she just hasn't mastered the smiling on demand part!

4 comments:

Courtney said...

ha ha this is so cute. It reminds me of the pictures of Clara when grandma gave her a perm!! i love that she loves barney. i was Barney's biggest fan until i got made fun of when i wore my barney backpack to second grade

Melissa and Bryan said...

How adorable! I love it! That is so cute how she zonked out on the floor under her blanket. I don't think Aiden would ever do that! He will only sleep in his crib. Oh and happy late birthday! It looks like we have the same birthday! How funny!

Mamawags said...

awwwww!! her curly hair is ADORABLE!! My girls all remember sitting through the sponge-roller tradition on Saturday night!!

Another great place to do hair... try sitting her in the bathroom sink (all dry of course) and then give her empty make-up containers and brushes. She'll sit there for a really, really long time! (At least marissa, jacquie, and andrea did!)

Erin and Zach said...

AAAwww! How precious...