7.29.2008

Wagner Family Reunion

Last week we took a vacay to Clear Lake for an immediate family reuion then on Thursday we went to a extended Wagner family reunion. It was a lot of fun and I cant help but be so so so grateful for my inlaws, they are the best anyone could ever ask for!

At clear lake we had a cottage and some hotel rooms that we stayed in, we did alot of relaxing, I completed goal #55 and tried wakeboarding and I even got up. I was only up for a minuet or so I got scared and let go.. Ha ha I know Im so lame! CC went on the boat for her first time,
I think she stardet to get sea sick fed the ducks that lived in front of the cottage, and did lots of swimming in the super fun kiddie pools!
Kreg and his Bro Mark Posing for some sweet action shots Me, my sis inlaw, and mom in law went to a hilarious water aerobics class chuck full of oldies, that was taught by the most in shape 70 year old man I have ever seen in my life!! Suprisingly it was a goo work out (maybe because I was sore from wakeboarding or because we were laughing so hard during the class). As a family we played the most hardcore mini golf course I have ever played! Over all it was super fun and extremely relaxing!

Thursday we went to Napa to meet up with the whole Wagner family, then headed off to San Franscico for a Giants game, (CC followed Ryann around alot, She is 6 mo's older and so cute! She was trying to feed CC at the game, but CC wanted nothing to do with that)
(CC, Me, Kimi, Lindsey, Paige at the Giants game) It was a really fast game only 2 hours long so it was fun for everyone even CC! On Friday we all went to Angels Island for the day, we all wore our Green reunion shirts
Cousin Ethan was such a good helper with CC
Kim, Devyn, me, Paige and had lots of fun walking and biking around the island, playing sports on the grass and CC's favorite playing in the rocks! Saturday a few of us went to the Sacramento Temple with Kreg's cousin Devyn (she is getting hitched in a few weeks). It was a gorgeous temple!
While at Clear Lake Cecily Attempted a little step down but didnt quite make it with out a big crash. I think it was sadder for me than for her .

9 comments:

Sarah Jackman said...

Poor baby girl...she looks like Ashton did for your utah reception - remember snowbasin?

Cassie said...

Looks like lots of fun! CC is getting so big. Oh and I LOVE your blog, it's so cute!

Chelsie said...

ah i hate when they have those crashes!!! fun busy week though!

Grant said...

Looks like you had a fun vacation!!! CC is so cute! I can't believe she is almost a year old in a few weeks. She and Grant are only about 6 months apart. Maybe an arranged marriage in the future??? Ha Ha. I hope her boom boom crash accident heals fast! Miss you!

The Parkers said...

ouch...that is a nice bruise...she is getting so big and is dang cute!

Shari said...

Now that's what I call a vacation. Wow, you guys really know how to have a good time. It all sounds like so much fun. Sorry about CC's boo boo, poor girl. Hope you survived it. :)

Larry & Erica Evans said...

super cute pics. I can tell you had a ton of fun! Larry's grandparents live on the west side of the lake. You family is so cute

Jen said...

so fun!!!! You look great and I love your swimming suit! :)

Meg said...

Oh my gosh she is getting so big, and the poor thing that is so sad about her crash. It does look like you had a fun busy weekend.