7.27.2008

8 Random Facts Tag

Heather tagged me..1.Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.

2. People that are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules.

3. At the end of your post tag 8 people and include their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment on their blog to tell them they've been tagged, and to comment back and read your blog for the whole story.
I decided to copy Brittani and do mine about CC

1. CC is a drama queen, She has been ever since she was two weeks old. The girl has been throwing tantrums since she was brand new and she is already starting to make herself gag..I pray that she is not one of those kids that can make them self puke on demand to get their way!

2. Her laugh is few and far between but oh so cute when it pops out of no where

3. She is one serious babe, She walks around with a stoned face most of the time but like I said before when she does let out a laugh it is so so cute!

4. She loves Dogs and pretty much any other animal, she got this trait for me, I was obsessed with animals growing up and I think she will be too. She even loves big wild dogs that give her lots of kisses.

5. She has always been partial to men, She has always been fascinated with watching them, (travis, and michael know what I mean) she will go to any guy whether she knows them or not but women on the other hand she is pretty picky about! Of course this also means she loves her daddy best too!

6. She loves going anywhere there is lots of people and noise! I knew it would be that way when I was preggo and she would dance and get excited when there was music!

7. She already knows how to swim (kind of) when she is held of course. As most of you know she lives in a house full of swim teachers so she is already a pro at diving for rings, breast stroke arms and big kicks! It is so cute, she loves any water whether its the bath, a pool, the lake, ocean, or even a puddle.

8. She likes to pinch arms whenever she is being held, I always tell her no no that hurts and then she just giggles, she is such a silly girl and can be so funny when she feels like it! I love her so much and she teaches me new things every day!

I tag whoever feels like doing it!


1 comment:

Chelsie said...

holy cow i'm so impressed that she swims and dives! that is unreal!! coop just splashes...man i'm way behind