7.06.2008

4th & 5th of JULY!!






The 4th has always been my favoite holiday! I love summer, bbq's, fireworks, Swimming, and all the goodness that comes with the 4th. This year was CC's first so Grandpa Wagner (kreg's Dad) took CC and I to the Modesto Parade in the morning, we oly stayed about an hour because CC needed a nap. Then I taught swim lessons. Later we went to a family in the wards house for a party. We had a BBQ and swam in their fun pool then watched fireworks that the guys lit. I was worried I wouldnt get to see the really big ones in the sky but I was ever so lucky that the neighbors had some really good illegal fireworks...needless to say I got my "BIG" firework fix!! CC was so tired by the time it was firework time that she just layed on our laps and watched with her cute dazed face on!


On the 5th we went up to the lake for some fishing, CC had fun with Grandma in the shade playing with the rocks and dirt. We cuaght a total of 8 fish! CC liked the fish we caught she even tried to give them kisses! We decided not to swim at the lake because it was so crowded (and beause CC fell asleep in the hiking backpack on the hike back down) the so we came home and went swimming in the pool, CC has been watching swim lessons to much she has started to try and dive for rings! She actually does pretty good when she KNOWS her face is going to go under!
We are having so much fun this summer! It is
so fun watching CC grow and learn and so fun spending our time in the sun!!

2 comments:

Sarah Jackman said...

Looks like you had a great 4th! Love CC and the Fish!

Shari said...

Sounds like you guys had a good weekend. I'm so jealous at how tan you are!