6.30.2008

Pillow Case Dress




A couple of weeks ago my friend Erica helped me make this cute Pillow case dress for CC! I used regular fabric instead of a pillow case but it would be so so cute if you had a fun vintage case! It was super easy and once I am settled where ever with my sewing machine again I plan to whip out a few more of these babies! Its fun because as CC grows I can just throws some fun leggins or pants under the dress and it suddenly becomes a TOP! Anyway if you are interested in making one go HERE ~

11 comments:

Jen said...

Ahhh! You look so tan! :) CC is so cute. I love the dress!

Brittani said...

i want a pattern!!

Sarah Jackman said...

Turned out really cute! You'll have to try grandma's pillow cases!

Shari said...

What a cute dress idea. It reminds me of the t-shirt dresses that were in when the three C cousins were little.

Camille said...

How stinkin cute! i am so going to make one for Raegan! That is so fun that cc is walking. That was how my little girl was. Kade likes to crawl.

maeveinthecity said...

darling! you are always doing the most wonderful things, what a cute mom you are!

Courtney said...

oh my gosh you look gorgeous. i love the new header and the pictures. It makes me miss you so much.!!!! I finally upddated my blog!! were back to rexburg. it was just getting to hard. But were happy so no regrets.
we need to catch up so i will call this weekend

The Chatterton Family said...

Sooo Cute I want one for me!! I'm calling you I need to make some for my nieces. and that cute little head band, are those made from tights?

Ma Mere said...

Anna, that dress is darling! I didn't realize you were so crafty! Good luck with your move!
love ya!
~Aunt Tiffany

Cassie said...

The dress is so cute! You are so creative.

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.