6.13.2008



I had to post these photos of CC, I gave her some lasagna and this is what happens when she eats a "messy" food mixed with being sleepy. she rubbed her eyes and apparently the rest of her face!!

One more from the Tree house museum and one of CC and my Friend Brittany's baby Tage they are 3 weeks apart but he towers over her! He is so dang cute and I say they are destined to get married one day!!
The one of her looking in the trash was from Kreg's grandparents house in Napa! IT was so cute she kept kissing herself on the trash, maybe not so sanitary but oh so cute!

2 comments:

The Parkers said...

oh my gosh she is getting so big!! Those pictures with food all over her face are so dang cute and I can't believe she is walking! How fun for you guys! Sounds like you are doing well!!

Courtney said...

so so cute anna i miss you guys so much!!