6.11.2008

Cecily is WALKING!!!

CC is as stubborn as her Mom and Dad, I really wanted her to walk before she was 10 months but she had to prove to me that she does things on her own time. She waited 2 days after her 10 month mark to officailly start walking! Now she has been taking steps by herself for a couple of months but I say official WALKING is walking 5 or 6 feet by herself! She is doing the whole backyard and livingroom by herself! it is hilarious because the whole time she is STONED FACE and she practically runs! I love that she couldn't care less that she knows how to walk, I beg her to get excited for me but apparently I am going to be that annoying Mom that gets excited over the silly things!!

I will be posting video as soon as I can so check back later for some FOOTAGE!!

4 comments:

Tara Mortensen said...

She has grown up so fast! It doesn't slow down either. Once they start walking they can get into everything....and run away from their parents! HaHA. The baby is doing fine I guess. We will see when I take my glucose test in a couple weeks. I am scared! I hate being pregnant!

Chelsie said...

Oh so fun!! I love when they have their little wobbly walk....I'm excited to see videos!

Katie and Rob said...

Your little girl is growing up so fast! That is amazing that she is walking at 10 months! Hope all is well with you guys in Cali!

Morgan said...

Wow. They get so grown up so fast!