6.03.2008

Tagged again!!

You've been tagged! Here's what you gotta do.

1) Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2) People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
3) At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4) Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Alright so here are 8 random facts about me...
1. I love to lay out, there is no better feeling than I feel when I am tan!
2. I have always wished I could be a professional dancer, I think it would be so fun to be a pro ballerina or a backup dancer!
3. I have over 50 pairs of shoes but I only my wear flip flops from old navy, everyday but sunday of course!
4. I love to learn...anything that opens my eyes and mind to new points of view, I also really like thinking diffrently than the majority, I guess Im still a rebel in my own way!
5. I love anything girly and pink! I love love love to shop, its what I do when Im happy, sad, and in between!
6. I have broken 7 bones, knocked out 2 teeth, and had stitches twice.
7. I really love being a mom, I find alot of joy from watching CC grow and learn each and every day!
8. I really want to serve a mission some day, I thought for sure I would have when I was single but Kreg came into my life so when we got married I made him promise that we would go on a mission together when our kids were out of the house!


Now I tag Kirsten, Annie, Heather W., Cindy, Brittany P, court

No comments: