6.26.2008

Carmel, Monterey, and Pebble Beach


Last weekend Kreg, CC and I took a trip to Carmel-by-the-sea, Monterey and went on the 17 Mile drive along the coast that tours Spyglass, Pebble Beach, and Spanish Bay golf courses. I had so many pictures to chose from that I decided I would narrow them down and make a slide show. We had alot of fun! We took CC to the Denise the Menace park in Monterey it is a huge park for kids! I didnt take many of CC there just because she is still to little to do anything but walk around or swing.

Kreg loved seeing the golf courses (but that would be obvious of course) he hopes to one day play Pebble but it will have to be after Law school because its over $500 for a round! and you have to book your tee time months in advance. I loved being at the beach and driving up and down the coast! It was a perfect getaway full of Kreg's fav (golf) and my Fav (the beach) our hotel was ghetto but we tend to get cheap hotels so we can have more money for activities! Plus the ghetto hotels alway give us funny stories to share!









2 comments:

CassParelli said...

I was just peeking in to say hello! I love your blog, so cute! Cecily is stinkin' cute too. I feel bad we moved and never got to see her. I got to your blog from Tom & Kricket's. I saw your comment about missing Rexburg, it's so true! I'll have to check in more often. Good luck to Kreg with law school.

Chelsie said...

My husband would have been in heaven at pebble beach too! Ah the beach looks so gorgeous! What a fun little trip!