7.09.2008

MINNEAPOLIS here we come!!!


We are headed to Minnesota this weekend find housing for the fall. We haven't heard back from some of the law schools we were on waiting lists for but, we have decided that St Thomas is where we need to go for now. I as you know have not been to excited of the idea of living the cold and so far from my family but after talking to a few people in the ward out there and learning more about what Minneapolis has to offer I am much more at ease with the idea and a little excited about the adventure! The girls I talked to were so helpful and so willing to help us in any way they could, they have looked for housing for me (without me asking) and even offered to let us borrow their car. If everyone in the mid-west is that nice then I know I will be happy there!

Anyway pray for us that in our short 24 hour period we are there this weekend we can find a fabulous place to live, that is in a safe neighbor hood, close to everything, and is super duper cheap, has great neighbors, a dishwasher, washer and dryer, and no carpet in the kitchen! ok, ok, whoa I just went off into dream land for a sec, now Im back to reality, Just pray we can find a place to live period.!!

5 comments:

Shari said...

I am very excited for you. This will be a grand adventure for sure. You will have a blast because it will be you and Kreg and Cecily together. Best to you in finding a place to live.

Chelsie said...

Yeah for Minneapolis! That will be such a great experience for your little family. i excited to visit the city via your blog! good luck this weekend

The Parkers said...

How exciting!! Congrats first and good luck with the search!!

Morgan said...

Good luck power shopping for a place to live. You will LOVE Minneapolis! I have an aunt that lives there and tons of family up north. It's absolutely, beautifully green!

Andrea said...

How awesome! Minnesota is beautiful.

Hey, what was the name of the place you guys lived in in Rexburg? We need a place for Trev's last semester.