8.07.2008

CC girl is ONE!!

Well almost, Her real b-day is on Saturday but since Kreg heads to Minnesota in the A.M. we had her party a little early. Some cousins are staying with us for the few days so Cecily has been having fun playing with all of the kids! Especially little Amy (2 1/2) CC has fun just following her around doing whatever she does! The kids all swam today then we had a short party with presents and cupcakes.

Cecily preformed just as expected, my serious little baby, She barely helped me open one present and then took off to play with the remote ( all the effort wrapping her gifts and I was the one that opened them by myself~ Lame) Then when it came time for singing and cake she had her famous stoned face on until the very end of the song. I was seriously suprised at how she went about the cupcake eating, Insted of putting it straight into her mouth like she does with most everything else she attacked it full force with her cute little mushing hands (when I would giver her tastes she acted like it was gross) then after she was bugged about the mess on her hands she decided it was easiest to lick them clean. Who's daughter is this girl, Kreg and I are the most non- serious people and we both are lovers of treats !(unfortunatley)
Over all it was fun for me to get excited abut the day even though it didnt live up to my own hype, I guess I set myself up for dissapointment I mean the girl really isnt even 1 yet!

More party pics to follow after we have her second 1st b-day in Utah with my family! Hopefully she will be a little more excited about it since she kinda knows whats coming!THANK YOU!!! to all of CC's grandparents and Great Grandparents for all of the gifts and Cards! We will be sending formal Thank you's but bare with us as we are in the process of moving across the country!! Love you all

7 comments:

Chelsie said...

happy birthday cc!!! how fun to get to do 2 parties! lucky girl looks like she got spoiled. she looks like such a big girl in the pic with her presents! she's so cute

The Parkers said...

She is already 1!! Oh my goodness...Happy Birthday!...that is so exciting!!

Richard & Analeis said...

How cute! Happy 1 Year Birthday to lil' miss CC Wagner. What a doll - even w/ her seriousness. lol. that's so funny! Cute pics!

Shari said...

Glad you all had a fun time. I can't believe she is one already. Darling pics and your blog discript of the whole day had me laughing. :)

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

Oh my goodness! I cannot even believe it has been a year!!! she is precious and adorable!

Larry & Erica Evans said...

yeah...happy bday to her...and to you! Rather happy birthing day! WHen are you ugys leaving??

The Chatterton Family said...

Happy early Birthday CC!