8.10.2008

My heart is in Minnesota!!

Kreg left friday morning early to drive to Utah pick up his brother and head to Idaho to pick up all of our stuff, And now they are in the car/moving truck on their way to Minnesota! I cant tell my love how much I appreciate him for making that long trip in the car and for moving all of our stuff into a second level duplex!

I have had the hardest time excepting the move to Minnesota since it is so far from home and our families, but I am excited for this new adventure and for the time we will have with our own family to continue making our traditions and establishing ourselves as a family unit! It has been especially hard being away from my family this summer but now since we have lived with Kreg's family I have become so attached to them that it is even harder to leave but I am so grateful for the time I have had to be with my inlaws and strengthen my relationships with them!

I was so nervous about moving to CA for the summer but I wouldnt change it for anything I have absolutley loved every part of living here and I want to thank Kreg's parents for all they have done for us and given us, your generosity will never be forgotten. CC and I are going to have some major adjusting to do when it is just us at home all day instead of a house full of people to entertain us! We love you all so much!!

For17 more days my heart is with Kreg in Minnesota, I cant wait to be with you babe but I'm going to enjoy my last week in the sun in Cali and then my ten days in Utah with my family!!

6 comments:

Larry & Erica Evans said...

I will totally miss you! CC looked so cute today @ church! She sure loves to squeal! So cute!

Jen said...

Where in Minnesota are you going to be? My brother and sister in law live there!

Hosley's said...

Wow a big move soon. It will be so exciting to live somewhere new, all new experiences.. I hope you have safe travels.. Keep in touch and let me know if you come to Utah to visit..

Jen said...

My bro lives in Plymouth. It's right outside of Minneapolis. You need to meet them. My sister-in-law is awesome and my bro is hilarious. Let me know if you want their phone number. They can at least fill you in on what they have learned over the last 1 1/2 years out there.

Jen said...

Yeah, they totally have a blog. Go to my blog and then click on Aaron and Livy...I think it's the first link. That is my bro and sister-in-law.

Savannah said...

I am sad that I won't happen upon you in the burg anymore but I am excited for you to start such a big adventure!