8.30.2008

Trip to Utah and CC's 1st Bday Part 2

We were so sad to leave californi, but, super excited to visit our family in Utah! We has so much fun like always, going to the pool, crafting, having a b-day party, going out to resturaunts, shopping, staying up late having long talks, doing hair, cooking, and getting pictures taken!! We love our time in utah everytime and feel sad to leave but, we know we only have until November until we are back!! Yay for weddings!! We had a fun bday party for CC Thank you agian to all of her Grandparents and Aunts and Uncles who gave her gifts we appreciate it more than you will ever know!! (now that we are home in Minnesota and getting somewhat settled I promise formal thank you's will be coming soon!!
The Reid girls!!
Me, my amost sister inlaw Carly, my mom, my sister sarah. We are so excited for My brother Scott and Carly to get married in November! She is such a cute girl and we are so happy that she doesnt think we are to crazy and wants to be apart of our family!

Anytime anyone was holding cousin Colten CC got a little green eyed and had to be apart of the action!
CC loves her Papa

Cecily and Ashton at the pool, We told Ash to hold on to her for the pic, He took that as an opportunity for a Choke Hold!!
Knocking down the blocks with Gram is sooo fun!!
Baby doll and bottles Gram & Papa gave her, Im so glad she loves a girly toy (I was begining to worry she was a tom boy)
Bubbles in the Hall at grams!!
Devouring her ladybug cupcake!Ashton needed a turn having happy bday sung to him and blowing out a candle!
LAdybug cake I made (I am pretty proud of myself for this)

13 comments:

AJ and Cindy said...

That cake is SO adorable! Great job! Did you take a class, or did you just figure it out? I love it ;)

Chelsie said...

your lady bug cake looks awesome! i'm impressed!!! i'm glad you guys had a good time here...i bet your family was sad for you to go too!

Courtney said...

oh finally!! i wanted to know what was new with you so bad!! carly is so cute. i am excited to meet her (someday) she must be brave not to be scared of your dad. but i guess he's softened up since the grand kids ha ha. CC is adorable as always. She needs longer hair!! when is it going to grow so you can style it all the time? ha ha dream. I loved the cake and all the fun pictures of the family. Have fun in Minnesota make your house cute and take lots of pictures for us too see. Miss you a BAGILLION!!!

Morgan said...

Great job on the cake! I am impressed! I hope that you get settled in MN and start loving that city!

Camille said...

How awesome! Can you believe how fast this year flew by? One year olds?? How crazy! What cute things you make! I love the cake and the lady bug outfit!
Tell your brother congrats on the engagment! That is so exciting!

Shannon said...

Hi! Cute cake!!

Unfortunately I think there is only one Oops store. They do have a webpage, www.oopsdeals.com, but they don't have their cute stuff on it. :(

Cassie said...

I can't believe she is already 1!! That cake is adorable, you did an awesome job.

Shari said...

What a fun cake. You did a great job. Your baby is growning so fast. I hope you are really enjoying her. Hope life in the Soda is treating you good too.

Unknown said...

Anna I love your little ladybug girl! She is so darn cute! I am stoked that your little one! I can't believe it!
I hope you have so much fun living out east! I'm in Boston right now! And I love it! Take care.
diana

Unknown said...

Anna I love your little ladybug girl! She is so darn cute! I am stoked that your little one! I can't believe it!
I hope you have so much fun living out east! I'm in Boston right now! And I love it! Take care.
diana

Grant said...

I had no idea you had those piping skills! All those times that you practiced at the 150 millhollow on cupcakes really paid off! I seriously thought you bought it! Nice job lady!

Melissa and Bryan said...

I love love love the cake and the darling outfit you made for CC! SO CUTE! That had to take awhile. You are so crafty! It was really fun to have you guys around this summer. Looks like you had a great time with your family!

The Walkers said...

That cake is adorable! YOu did a great job!