3.02.2008

My B-DAY!


Thanks to my love Kreg, all my family, and friends I had a great day! Thank you all for your calls, texts and cards wishing me a happy day! Thanks to Kim for baby sitting for five hours and making me a yummy cake! Kreg took me to IF to see JUNO which was funny but I have to say Kreg and I are a little sensitive to crudeness so we were a bit uncomfortable watching some of the scenes. Then we went to Johnny Carino's YUM! Then did a little shopping. Later that night we had a bunch of friends over for cake and Ice cream! Over all it was a super fun day! I love birthdays my Mom always made them "our" special day and so far Kreg has done a very good job of taking over that role! 

5 comments:

Chelsie said...

Happy belated birthday! Sounds like you had a fabulous day!! I loved Juno...but it was kind of a bittersweet thing if that makes sense....celebrating teen pregnancy and all...but it was a good laugh.

The Walkers said...

Anna! I think I find you everywhere! I love your blog page! I hope all is well! I will add you to my friend list!

Jen said...

Yeah! Happy Birthday! I didn't know it was your b-day! It sounds like you had a great one. For sure we need to get together. I am thinking I need a trim...I am wanting to grow my hair a bit for summer...lame, right...long hair in summer? I think it's so I can wear it up every day...lazy, right? But I don't want my hair to turn NASTY in the mean time. Also, will you let me know next time you go on a product run? I am in serious need! You are great and Happy Birthday!!! Oh, yeah, and Vegas...you will LOVE IT!!!! I definitely have some suggestions!

Richard & Analeis said...

I am such a jerk! I totally forgot to call on your birthday! I am so sorry! As of right now, the cable is in transition, so I haven't had the internet over the weekend! I am so sorry! Sounds like you had a great birthday! And I loved "Juno!"

Meg said...

Happy Birthday! And glade to hear that you had a good day! I loved Juno but like Chels said it is bittersweet. Oh i Love the Hills also so no worries i am way excited for it to start also.