3.24.2008

Easter

Our Easter was really low key but fun, My cousin Courtney and her hubby Travis came to church with us and then we had a yummy dinner and watched "I Am Legend" so scary!!  THey stayed over for a while and we talked and watched some good ol reality TV. There was no egg hunts or egg dyeing because CC is to young and we just didnt get that into it! maybe next year. 


But it was super fun to dress in our easter outfits especially Cecily! Thanks to Gram for purchasing the super cute dress and hair bow! Everyone adored CC like always!

6 comments:

Meg said...

She looks so cute in her easter dress! Same here we were really low key also,Ella is to small for all that stuff. Sounds like you guys still had a great easter though

Tara Mortensen said...

She is adorable! I love the family pic. Mike and I need more of those!

Chelsie said...

Ah her little dress is SO cute! I love your little family picture....such a good lookin family!

Sarah Jackman said...

That is a great family pic! Cici looks beautiful!

Courtney said...

thanks for dinner i loved it what a great first easter away from home. i can't wait to get my hair did. your great

Shari said...

Darling picture of your family. I love the pink.
Did anyone tell you Gordon is heading that direction in the fall? Do you guys know where you will be going and when?