3.22.2008

Peanut




Its about time to post some more pics of Cecily! She and I were bored waiting for Kreg to get home from school a week or so ago so we (meaning I) thought it would be fun to build a fort! She was loving her life in the box so I just through a blanket over the table and there you have it! She just looked at me like I was crazy! She thought it was funny when I would run around and scare her...maybe I am going crazy! I need warm weather bad!

I just love my little peanut she is getting so big! well not really she only weight 13 lbs and 12 oz She is 7 and 1/2 months and still wearing 3-6 month clothes! The Dr. always asks me if I feed her! I do I promise! She loves to eat!

8 comments:

Sarah Jackman said...

I can see a little more of the Reid side in her in these pics...can't wait for Vegas!

Kiera said...

She is getting so big! She really is a beautiful baby!

Ashley Wilson said...

Anna, she is so cute! I'm excited for the warm weather too, I'm glad that it's spring!

The Chatterton Family said...

Keep her tinny, I don't wont her to get any bigger till I see her again! I'm so sad that when I'm out here visiting on the west you take off for Vegas.

The Walkers said...

HA HA HA!! That is so funny, that is how my little Aubree is too!!! Just little! She is almost sixteen months and only weighs 18lbs.!!!!

Richard & Analeis said...

Aww... your lil' peanut is adorable! And to me, she really is getting big. How fun! You make the cutest lil' mom ever. Forts are still fun!

Jen said...

Those pics are awesome! I am getting one of those chairs for Ellis, I can't wait!!! Ellis is still wearing 3-6 month clothes too, he just looks so dang fat! Have you gone to the beauty supply store yet?

Camille said...

you are such a fun mom! Me and Raegan love making forts! Isn't it the best being a mom!