3.18.2008

FHE HELP!

Ok so Kreg and I decided that we really need to get into the habit of having FHE every week so Im here for some tips and ideas of lessons and whatever else. If you have any great books or manuals to help out please let me know!
A little update.. We went to utah for the weekend which was super fun like always! I love going and being able to get out do things..AKA shopping and going out to eat! Kreg flew to Cali saturday morning to pick up a car then drove home all day saturday. We are so grateful to Mom and Dad W. for their generosity. We gave our ION to Kreg's brother Mark, and we got an Altima with the trade. It is a better car for us solely for the extra space. Its crazy what one little 13 pound person needs when you go out of town. anyway we are so happy with the new ride and hope Mark loves the ION!! Thank you again to both of our families who do so much for us everyday!! My Sis gave me a super cute swimsuit (for my B day) that makes me feel so hot and SKINNY I just can't wait to be tan!! its a Shade swim suit, they are super modest and perfect for covering up the mommy belly. anyway I suggest you all check them out they are so worth it! shadeclothing.com or at Modbe Clothing I think I just might purchase another. Thanks sar!!
My mom, sister, the babies, and I are going to vegas in two weeks so I am so excited to show the suit off! I promise to post pics of us (mostly cc) soon!

7 comments:

Courtney said...

my friend nicole has that swim suit and was just telling me how much she loves it. the one i want for indiana is at Jcrew. like i need another swim suit but you know i can't help it lol. i am excited to see the car. Me and trav are horrible at FHE too maybe we should start doing it together for the month to get into the habit. We normally use the Eternal Marriage book for our lessons or a ensign talk. so theres an idea.
hope you are doing fabulous!! miss you

Chelsie said...

I love those swim suits! I love how the bottoms come up higher! My family has a book called like FHE for dads or something, and I'm always stealing it. It has fun games and activities. Ohh Vegas, that will be fun...get into a little warmer weather!

Sarah Jackman said...

I just did a bunch of research on the FHE thing...I send you an email with all the stuff I found later!

Tara Mortensen said...

Hey girl, I am pumped to hang out tomorrow! It's been a while. I have that shade swim suit in black. I love it also! Too bad I cant wear it this summer :( I don't think I will get into a swimsuit at all. Maternity Swimsuits are just not that attractive!

Richard & Analeis said...

Lil' Anna - you are so cute and always make me smile. That Altima is a sweet ride. I'm jealous. And what a cute swimsuit! I need any help I can get to protect the belly - and I don't have an excuse - except that I love chocolate. ;-)

Meg said...

Congrats on the new car those cars do ride smoothly. And way cute swim suit i will have to for sure check out there web site for swimming suits this year. Oh i am super jealous that you are going to Vegan i want to go have tons of fun.

Kirsten said...

Anna! I love the swim suit! I went and checked out the site and I may make Brandon buy me one for my Birthday. We are also going to Vegas! We will be there April 11th through the 18th. You'll have to let us know if you do anything exciting so we can do more things. Warm weather really sounds nice right now and we'll be swimming down there!

I saw a book at Deseret Book that was for newly wed couples. I know that you've been married over a year and all but I think it was a really good book for couples or small families...

Hey I'll probably be calling you soon! I need something new for my hair.