4.24.2011

Easter Sunday

We decided to do a new tradition and Celebrate all the Easter bunny type stuff on Saturday so we can purely focus on the true meaning of Easter and on Christ on Easter Sunday. I really enjoyed it this year and felt like we really kept a good spirit of Christ in our home. We were also able to have a YUMMY dinner with our friends the Lunas. It was such a great way to end our celebration, spending it with good friends. Cecily even got to participate in one last egg hunt she had so much fun!

4 comments:

Cathy said...

What a sweet picture!! I love the Easter Bunny Saturday idea-- I love Easter Sunday! And I love yous!!

laurareid said...

goodness, they are cute! love them! xo

Shari said...

He looks so handsome in his little man suit. What a cutie. I can't believe he and Bailie are almost one already. She is not walking yet but getting close.
I love the Saturday/Sunday tradition you are starting. We should have done that with our kids. Maybe next year with Grant and Gatlin. :)

laurareid said...

dad couldn't get over the suit! he just loved it. he was looking at the pics last night. xo