8.10.2010

Oliver's Blessing




Kreg gave Oliver such a nice blessing, I enjoyed what I heard of it; Cecily got a little sad about Dad and Oli going to the front of the chapel, she cried and kept saying I want the special blessing to be over, we have just learned that most events in our family end up being wild and crazy so we just go with the flow and deal. We unfortunately didnt get many good pics that day Im really sad about it but it was a crazy day. So I took these two photos of Oli when he was 3 months old about a month after his actual blessing, just so I could document him in his outfit. 


It was a great day having all of our families together and my brother even blessed his son Hudson at the same time! I have a feeling these boys will share a lot of special days in the future!

No comments: