4.22.2009

The BIG DAY

The Happy Couple
Mother of the BRIDE



 The Big Day came and went super fast. We worked so hard and put in so much time for a short two hour party but it sure was great! Craig and Kim got married april 18, 2009 in the Oakland, CA temple. The ceremony was great and really special for Kreg and I because they had the same sealer as we did. The reception was beautiful they had it at a friend of the family's house and it turned out perfect. The colors were Greens (like my wedding outfit) Brown, Cream, and Gold it was very classy. We had fun visiting with Family and Friends all day and of course eating all the yummy food! 

Grandpa, me and CC, and cousin Devy! Devyn and I are the cosmetologists of the Family so we instantly had lots in common! She is so so cute! I cant wait for her to come visit CC and I this summer!
CC got caught sneaking into the cookies at the temple! I didnt want her getting anything on her dress so it was a big NO NO!

My Cute Family



Dad and Daughter

2 comments:

Shari said...

Anna it looks like it was a beautiful wedding. You guys look great and that green is my new favorite color. :) CC is getting so grown up. Am I ever going to get to meet that girl? :(

Chelsie said...

i love the oakland temple! i have yet to be back there since i've been endowed but their baptismal font is amazing. you look so cute, i love your green outfit. and the bride looks gorgeous