12.06.2008

While we've been out!

We have been in utah since the 21st for lots of festivities including My brother Scott and his wife Carly's wedding, Thanksgiving in St. George with Kregs family, and lots and lots of fun times with my family in northern utah! We love getting to come to utah for a couple of weeks so we can spend time with Gram and Papa, aunts and uncles, and cousins!! Caution this slide show contains lots of pics from the following events:
Scott and Carly's wedding
Thanksgiving in St. George
Trips to the mall to see santa and ride the rides at the arcade
Chucky Cheese with cousins
Trip to Salt Lake on the Front Runner for shopping



















Oh yea and in case you didnt notice I colored my hair dark and got extensions! Its a fun new look for a change! Thanks Julie for the extensions! If anyone is interested and is in ogden I can give you her number.

1 comment:

The Chatterton Family said...

I love the brown hair on you! Brown is the new blonde.