12.30.2008

A few happenings from '08

Just some highlights we enjoyed in 2008

Went to Vegas with my mom, Sister, Nephew Ashton, and CC
I turned 23
Kreg Graduated with under-Grad from BYU-I
Finished our chapter of life in Idaho
New Nephew Colten Born in May
A few really fun trips to Utah to visit my Family!!!
Lived in CA for the summer and taught swim Lessons
CC learned to walk and talk
Kreg turned 24
Cc turned 1
Kreg and I celebrated Two Years of Marriage
Family Trip to Clear Lake with the Wagners
Family reunion in Napa
Moved to Minnesota
Kreg started Law School at University of St. Thomas
Another Long trip to utah because My Brother Married my super cute sister in-law Carly
Thanksgiving in St. George
Trips to LA, San Francisco, monterey, napa.
Christmas In CA

Things we are excited about in 2009
Finishing the 1st year of law school
Turning 24
getting a summer internship
Kreg Turns the BIG 25
Visitors coming to see us in Minnesota
Trips to CA and hopefully Utah
CC truns 2
a new nephew or niece
sister Kim Getting married to Craig Aka trip to CA to help plan the wedding
I know there will be alot of things that will happen that we dont know about and wont expect but Im excited for it all!!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

ha ha you bet if i have anything to do with it i will be visiting you sometime soon. Maybe i will ask for that trip for my graduation present!! i miss you so much! I loved you list too!! thats why i made my own. i am glad you got to see your family and kreg's family for the holidays. It was pretty lonely in rexburg this year but it was alright. have a good day and we need to catch up sooN! ps i can't believe how big CC is!! wow i miss you all so much

Richard & Analeis said...

What a great year for you kids! I think it would've been better had you said, "saw Analeis and Richard." jk