12.25.2008

Christmas where its warm!

We are in California for Christmas and loving it!!! I am so happy to be out of the snow and in a place where we DONT have to wear coats and can wear flip flops if we want! We are having a blast spending time as a family and CC is loving all of the attention she is getting from her Aunts, Uncle, and Gramma and Grampa~ Kreg is happy to golf and I am happy to just have people around me all the time! We had a great Christmas and were spoiled from both sides of our families like always! We are so blessed to have such generous family and people that are so fun to be around!

I finally got a family Picture of us even if CC is stone faced!!

Christmas Morning!!

CC opening her ONE christmas eve Present (PJ's)



We went to L.A. last weekend for Kreg's cousin Ellen's wedding! Her reception was beautiful and she of course was a beautiful bride! We had so much fun being in the SUN, Shopping, and going to the BEACH! I kept wondering to myself how it could be so so cold in some parts of the country and then look like this in other parts! My wish of christmas this year was to move to Huntington beach...(it has been an ongoing wish pretty much my whole life) Darn law school is preventing that wish from happening any time soon! oh well maybe in a few years!

Kreg spoiled me and out did me with Christmas gifts like he does every year! He surprised me with this I was so surprised and so excited!! I have been wishing for a pearl ring ever since our first christmas together and he got me pearl earings! I am such a lucky girl to have Kreg! Not just because he spoils me but because he loves me so much!!!

No comments: