11.15.2008

Things I love (caution sacrcasm involved)

I heart
~Long drives to "Special" grocery stores because of sweet deals on turkeys, only to get there and find out the sale starts TOMORROW. Thus leaving empty handed! Oh what a fun little road trip!

~ Middle aged women running past me and my daughter to get to the REDBOX line before me...Just to return a movie.

~ A husband that loves treats therefore because of my lack of self control the those treats will have the death of me or rather my hips, waist, thighs.

~A daughter that loves to see how many diapers she can use in one day by going a little at a time, stopping, then continuing when she is fresh and clean!

~ (Without sarcasm) Our silly lazy saturdays as a family in the midwest!

2 comments:

Sarah Jackman said...

We're counting down to see you...Ashton can't wait for CC to get here!

Larry & Erica Evans said...

ok...made smores brownies.....YUM. I will email the recipe!