11.01.2008

Taking Mom a little to serious

The other day Cecily was playing in all of the cupboards she of course was really intrigued with the one with breakable dishes in it. I simply told her that one was off limits but she was free to play in the one with tupper-ware. I was in the same room but not paying attention, I hear all kinds of grunting from my sweet little girl and this is what I found! Apparently she took the "you can play IN this one all you want" very literally!! she is so silly!

3 comments:

Chelsie said...

ha that pic is so cute, she was really getting into her play time huh?! i'm so sorry about your loss anna, i will keep you in my prayers that your cute family will be comforted through this time, love ya

Anonymous said...

Oh that is so cute--we miss Cecily here in Napa!! We love you guys!

Savannah said...

hilarious! i love it!!! what a cute momma you are to one cute little gal!