2.10.2008

Rexburg Temple Dedication

Today was a day I will never forget.... I have been to other Temple dedications before but this one was so different, for one I am now endowed so I know more fully how amazing and importatnt the temple is in our lives, and two I was able to attend with my wonderful husband. I loved President Monson's talk and the relation to how important families are. It was so neat to think of my husband and little Cecily who was at home and even our children to come. I am so so blessed to be a member of this church and to have the gospel in my life. I am so grateful for eternal families I just dont think I can say it enough. I was so touched today after the dedication prayer when we sang my favorite hymn "The spirit of God" the spirit was so strong I was brought to tears! I am so grateful for temples and for our faithful prophet, for his diligence and worthiness to lead and guide us on the path to righteousness. I am so excited for my opportunity to attend the Rexburg Temple for a session, it has been so neat to see it built and dedicated I have been here from the start and I feel so blessed to see the Lord's work in action. It will be so great one day to share my experience withmy children and even grand children. I can not express to you how lucky we all are to be living on earth during this time when there are so many blessings given to us and so many opportunities we have to serve and bless other's lives!

2 comments:

Chelsie said...

That's so neat that you got to go to the dedication! I haven't been to one since I have been endowed and I think I would appreciate it a lot more now. Your page looks so cute and I love your family picture. You like being prego too! I think we might be the only people!

Jen said...

That was awesome to read. Thanks for sharing.