2.12.2008

6 month check up and sick baby



Cecily had her 6 month check up yeterday, She got weighed measured and of course the dreadful shots (I've come to realize the shots are a bigger deal to me than they are to her!) She weighs a whopping 13 lbs and 5oz (8th percentile) and she is 26 inches (60th percentile) long, I was sure she would weigh closer to 15 lbs but I was wrong. She is just tall and skinny I guess. She did great with her shots like always. She cried for about a half a min and then was totally fine, while I still had to pull my self together for another min or so! My poor CC is also sick for the first time in her life (minus the tramatizing birth situation) She has a little cold that her daddy and I are i'm sure blowing way out of purportion. She was however up alot during the night coughing due to what kreg calls a "flem throat" and a stuffy nose. Poor girl is being a champ and only fussing a little when I'm sure if she could talk she would tell me she is very tired, her body hurts all over, and she is so done with me using the green squishy thing to suck out the nastys out of her nose! I know most of you have delt with sick kids alot but bare with me Im a first timer and it is a sad site no not her me! The top pic is of cc she is telling me a sad story about how its no fun being sick:(

1 comment:

Jen said...

Okay, no matter how many kids you have, having a sick kid is terrible. I hope cute CC gets well soon! She looks like Kreg in those top pics! Ellis got his shots today. He weighed in at 15 lbs 8 oz and was 25 1/2 inches long. He is so fat! :) He did great too with the crying, but he is running a fever now. It's hard, you are great though! Way to be tough!