2.14.2008

My Valentine~



I sure do love my Kreg! He is so sweet and thoughtful! I could never ask for anything better, he is always so helpful around the house and with Cecily. There is no such thing as gender roles in my house and I love it! We are a perfect match in every way. I am so thankful for him and for all he does for our family! Before we got married we bought all of our furniture in California, there was a small mishap where we received the wrong bed, after months of Kreg using his negotiation skills we finally just got a refund. We ended up using the money for something else, anyway I have been wanting a bed for so long ever since (we had a mattress and box spring, don't worry we weren't camping out on the floor this whole time. We were planning on getting one when we move, we just figured that would be easier to have delivered, anyway to my suprise Kreg got me a bed for valentines/my b-day!! I am so excited, its probably better than the one I wanted from IKEA or at least less feminine! HE also gave me flowers a couple of weeks ago for no reason, just because he felt like it. He is always so thoughtful and giving! I am seriously so lucky to have a guy that knows how to love me, push all of my buttons, and make me laugh all in the same minute! He is by far the BEST husband and father I know!

4 comments:

Chelsie said...

Ah what a hubby! I love your bed! And poor CC...I'm so sorry! Her little nebulizer thing is pretty cute though....not that that makes it any better....

Jen said...

Hooray for good hubbies! Way to go Kreg!

Sarah Jackman said...

I like the bed...good job Kreg!

The Parkers said...

Cute Bed!!! Sounds like you had a good V-day! Hope CC gets to feeling better!