1.22.2013

Insta Life

 These two are best friends and do everything together! I love watching them and catching them being sweet and playing together! Cecily is reading more and more each day and we are all lucky enough to have her read to us!
 Oliver isn't particularly fond of the car wash. He says it's scary. So Cecily being the great big sister she is offered to hold his hand through the Wash. If she ever let go he would ask "please can I hold your hand CC?"
 Cecily is really blossoming in her gymnastics, she loves going to her lessons and practices all. the. time. at home. Her new favorite is handstands against the wall. Oliver likes to practice his tricks too!
 I have been soaking up all the time I have left with my firstborn girl! We are both so excited about having another girl in our family, but I know things will be different so I am just cherishing the time I have with just the two kids!
 For MLK day we hit up Jungle Jim's for some fun! I used to take the girls I nannied there all the time so it was fun to take my own kids a good 8 years later! The place hasn't changed at all. The kids loved the rides and had so much fun! Kreg and I were laughing constantly at their happy reactions to everything! It was fun watching Oliver experience riding rides on his own for the first time, Its sad to think he won't ever know the Mall of America like CC did.
We are spending lots of our time preparing for Cora to arrive, most importantly planning outfits and matching sister outfits at that! This is the "coming home from the hospital" outfit. Cecily is so excited to Match with Cora on the day she comes home! Twinner gold sparkly sweaters, leopard dresses, and pink headbands! I just might have to wear a leopard top to coordinate ;)

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Leopard outfits for coming home from the hospital! That is awesome. You are definitely the fanciest person I know!

Bruce F Andreason said...

okay so funny. we ALMOST went to Jungle Jim's on MLK day too!!! if the kids hadn't had runny noses, we would have been there too. how funny. :)