11.30.2012

More of November

 My kids are so silly! I love that they are such great friends and really love to play together all the time! Oliver is obsessed with his CC and loves to copy everything she does.
 I always wonder how this little man can eat so much all the time and then I remember that he doesn't stop moving. He will get running full speed through the house just laughing. Its so funny until he doesn't look where he is going and runs into a wall!

We had a huge snow storm a few weeks ago, we got about 2 and 1/2 feet up where we live. Lots of tree branches fell and there was plenty of snow to make a sweet snow forts. CC and Kreg had hours of fun working on their fort. Oliver lasted about as long as it took me to get him dressed in his snow clothes. The snow is gone now and it is back up in the high 50s. Its fun that the snow comes and goes here in UT instead of sticking from the first snow clear till may like MN!

No comments: