11.16.2011

Seattle part 2

 CC and Great Grandpa watching Cinderella
                               Oli hiding in the magazine rack. I thought I lost him for a few min. Silly boy.
                                3 of the Great Grand Daughters...Cecily, Reagan, Havyn
 We took a trip to one of our favorti places, The American Girl store. Oli even gets in on the action!
 CC and RJ Loving their Girly life!
 My Aunt Susan and cousin Kari and her daughter Havyn came to G&G's to visit!
 We went to my super talented, crafty Aunt Shari's house for a yummy lunch and craft time. She had a cute nativity for us women to make and then she helped the little girls make fall trees with their hands. They loved it! What a great, hands on Auntie!




          The finished product! Thanks Aunt Shari for such a fun day! We loved visiting with you and the kids!

1 comment:

Shari said...

I had so much fun having you. I think of all the fun crafts we could do if you all lived closer. Darn your parents for moving you away when you were kids. hahaha