10.19.2010

PB Bear


Cecily got to bring home her class bear last week and boy was that a treat! She loved including this bear in all her activities, she even taught her about Jesus and how to pray! It melted my heart. She loved reading books to the bear and was a little sad to see her go, I reassured her that she has lots of bears and dolls she can play with, then she was over it. 
She is getting so big and acting so mature lately. There is a new girl in her nursery class that cries eash sunday so CC has taken it upon herself to befriend her and try to include her so that she wont be sad anymore. When I found this out (one of the teachers told me) I felt chills, knowing that she really is listening to the lessons I teach her. When I asked her about it she said "well she doesn't know anyone so I am helping her so she's not nervous. I'm her friend!"

3 comments:

Erin and Zach said...

what a sweetheart!! aaww. such a good mama teaching her great things ;-) I'm still in Chicago--come visit anytime!

laurareid said...

what a doll! proud of her and you, wonderful mommy. tell her i love her hair and hope she lets me brush it one night before bed...

Cherisse said...

So cute! Don't you love how grown up they are getting. Yep, it's a good thing she has a good mama to teach her!