10.08.2009

Cecily says

~We were in the store with some friends, my friend called my name. I called back "we are by the food" CC said"MOM SHHHH the corn is sleeping"

~In the car today I was listening to Death Cab and Cecily yelled at me "TURN IT OFF" over and over Me: "why?" CC: "acause I dont like it"

~Me: How old are you?
CC: I'm 2!!!
me: oh you had a birthday and now you are 2?
CC: Yea its over but I get Christmas presents soon!

~Cecily's new thing is calling Kreg and I by our first names instead of mom and dad. Its funny but we are constantly reminding her that we are Mom and Dad to her.
I put on a sweater CC says "you cold Anna?"


She has a hard time whenever I leave her at nursery or school so the other day about an hour before we left for school she started to cry and said "I dont want it kids, I dont want it school" I kept reassuring her that I always come back and get her. She may never get over the speration anxiety.


5 comments:

Sarah Jackman said...

I'm cracking up!

laurareid said...

oh my, the girl is getting so big. take some lessons from her and quit listening to weird music in the car! kiss her for me, love mom.gram xoxo

Kiera said...

That is so cute! Kambri has been calling Brian by his first name for over a year now, he hates it, I think it's funny !

Lyman and Allie Holyoak said...

That girl is wild! I can just hear her asking "you cold Anna?" That is hilarious!

Chelle said...

How Funny!
Natalie used to call Brandon "Honey" and Me "Michelle". She eventually got over it and we are Mom and Dad again.