10.17.2009

Fall Break

Kreg has been home with us all week since he didn't have school because of his fall break. I really wanted to go out of town for the break but since the funds or lack of don't allow for that we did fun things together as a family....We took Cecily to her first Pro B-ball game, Kreg got free tickets to the Timber Wolves vs. the bulls pre-season game. below are random pics of us before we left CC wanted to pose with her parents.

We went to an early movie yesterday and saw Cloudy with a chance of meatballs It was a cute movie but I think we all enjoyed the movie popcorn the best!

We went to the science museum in St Paul, we spent alot of time playing at the mall becuase we got our first snow so it was to cold to go out or at least to cold for me! Cecily and I did go out for a bit and made a snowman. Sorry no pics of that.

Cecily's Gram sent her some felt food for her kitchen which she is loving! and of course the bike Gram got her for her b-day! Thanks Gram and papa

I just want to say I have the best husband he has been letting me have a break from my everyday life and has totally taken over taking care of the house and cecily and even me! Thanks babe for such a relaxing week! We loved having you home with us!

1 comment:

laurareid said...

hi cc, it's gram. i'm glad you like to ride your bike. you look like a good bike rider! have fun! love, gram xoxo