8.18.2009

Back in Minnesota

Now that we are back in MN and back to a somewhat normal routine, we have been doing alot of really fun things. My camera has been getting fixed so sadly I dont have pictures of our activities that have included but not limited to:
A TWINS game!~ CC loved every time the Bear would come out on the field in between innings and do games, she also loved the $7 popcorn her daddy bought, and taking frequent trips to the drinking fountain (yea right were we going to spend more $$$ on a drink when the popcorn was$7)

The POOL with friends~ Little miss loves the water and is fearless in it, she was practicing jumping off the edge and diving under water the entire time

Kreg got to go to the PGA TOUR he got a bunch of autographs and watched TIGER at the driving range, He loved every min. of it!!

CAMPING we went on our first camping trip as a family last night, it was a wild trip getting there due to lack of directions and a wrong address, it was frustrating and annoying but Kreg said it will be a funny story later. Im still waiting for it to be funny! Cecily had fun searching for sticks for the fire, roasting mallows, chasing a little frog for about an hour, sleeping in the tent, she did wake up once in the night to have a conversation with her baby though. Needless to say it was a fun quick trip and I cant wait to do it again!!

Of course we have been to the PARK on one of the trips CC lost a hair bow (I didnt go back for it) both her shoes (I did go back for them) and even lifter her leg on a toy like a dog to pee, and yes she did pee like the dog all over herself and the sandm needless to say the PARK trip was ended early.

DECORATING this one's just for me although Kreg did help me put up some pictures on the wall, I love decorating and it never gets old to me. In fact I decorate and re-decorate a little to much just ask myt husband or my bank account!

WORKING OUT finally back to a normal exercise schedule thankfully! Kreg and I have been enjoying doing P90X together! Hopefully soon you will see some awesome muscles and definition over here!

DR'S APPOINTMENTS normally not considered fun but CC had a great two year check up she Weighs in at 23 LBS (7%) and is 31 inches Tall (22%) still little but still growing! She always gets really nervous when we go to the DR. no matter who its for and usually ends up in tears a few min after we enter the waiting room this time was no different. I bribed her with sucker I let her hold it and told her if she was a big girl with no tears she could have it when we left. Once the weighing and measuring was done she did pretty good except for the time she hit the Dr. in the face with the sucker, ( took it away at that point until the DR gave it back) even still the DR. was impressed with CC's ability to say sorry and and pronounce the DR's name correctly. She even sang a few songs for her and told her about all of her body parts. She got a flu shot via spray in the nose that she said tickled and then got to have the sucker once we were in the car! and the best part it she doesnt have to go back for a year unless she get sick. My favorite part of it all was when she kept saying she had to go poop as a way to get out of the appointment it only worked once then she had to wait until it was over.

SURVIVING NURSERY CC has never been to nursery with out me because it has been my calling for the last year so the new ward was a big adjustment for her. The first sunday was horible she Cried the entire two hours until she fell asleep on some other mom's lap that only came in to drop her kid off. This past sunday was much better, she Kept syking herself up for what was coming after sacrament, she would start breathing really hard and crying a little and then tell me she had to go to the bathroom I kept trying to reassure her that there was still two talks a song and prayer before she had to go to nursery but she didnt believe me. when it was time for class I surprised her with her baby I let her take it as long as she was brave with no tears it pretty much worked for the most part. She only cried a little when I dropped her off and then again when she had to go to the bathroom and I dropped her off again. I even peaked in on her she was enjoying singing and snack time! I think the whole ordeal was harder on me than it was on her. Who's the baby in this house?

Things we are looking forward too:
Farmers Market
Horse Races
Ward Party
Kreg starting school again (mostly Kreg's looking forward to that)
Our Anniversary

2 comments:

Shari said...

I can't believe your little girl is getting so old. She is way too smart it sounds like. :) I'm glad you are home and settling in to your new neighborhood and ward.

Larry & Erica Evans said...

yay, CC! Two years, wow!

To funny, we went to our first MLB game at the Rangers Stadium this past week and they were playing the TWINS. We lost..bummer.