10.26.2008

Pumpkin Patch


CC and I went with our friends Sara, Sage, and Cala to a pumpkin patch last week. I only got two pics before my batteries died. It was ok though there wasnt a whole lot to see or do. we stayed for about an hour just because it was a long drive and we felt like we had to make it worth our while! It was fun playing with our friends though. There were some animals to see so that is all I got a shot of! This coat she is wearing was also mine when I was little! I love vintage hand-me-downs!!

2 comments:

Shari said...

We are going to the pumpkin patch this week. Hopefully it will be fun. The weather is supposed to be beautiful.
I love the little coats of yours she is wearing. What a smart mom to save all those.

Chelsie said...

i love the cute coats, and even cuter with sentimental value. her halloween costume is SO cute...i'm always impressed with all of your talents miss anna