10.26.2008

Halloween Festivities












This pic is of CC last yeat on halloween! SHe has changed so much in a year!


Last night was our ward Halloween party. Cecily was a Lady Bug! My sister and I made the tutu and wings for her costume. We didnt stay long but had a good time visiting with some new (to us) people in the ward (we still are getting to know everyone). There was a Chili cook-off I won 3rd Place ! Pretty good for this only being my second time making chili! Thanks to Robin Miller's Recipe. Cecily had a fun time playing on the chair and Kreg had a fun time talking with some of the guys in the ward about law school and eating treats!

2 comments:

Shari said...

She looks so cute in her costume. Our ward does a chili cook off every year too. It's a lot of fun.

Erin and Zach said...

Awww! She's adorable! I'm glad you guys are settling in nicely!