9.27.2008

Tagged by Kaylin

The Rules:
• Mention the rules on your blog.
• Link the person(s) who tagged you.
• Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
• Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.
• Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged!

I was tagged by my friend and it has taken me forever to think of anything to write about myself. Lame I know

1. I love to organize and clean. I have a place for everything and I hate when anything is out of its place or messy. my poor husband has to deal with this quirk of mine alot. I will ask him to clean or put something away and then I will more than likely do it again myself. I know what a waste of his time and effort. But I am so thankful he is always willing to help out!
2. I get OCD over anything, It can be shopping, cooking, decorating, cleaning, finding good deals, blogging, crafting, exercising.... anything really. (It is usually one at a time) I will get obsessed over one specific thing and do it constantly or think about it all of the time. Its really unhealthy and I have to try really hard to break the obsession but I usually end up just replacing one obsession with another. I really cant explain it I just get obsessed and have my mind on that certain thing all of the time.
3. I am a total control freak. Kreg has to deal with this alot too. I always have to have things my way and in my special order or whatever. Kreg says its probably because I grew up being so independent and self sufficient that it is hard for me to let others help or do things that I like to do.

4. my biggest pet peeve is being lost. I hate being lost or not knowing how to get to the destination more than anything! I get so frustrated. Ha ha its so silly but its just one of those things I cant stand.

5. I really love love love staying home with Cecily I tell Kreg almost everyday how much I love staying home! I love being able to do what ever we want whenever we want! I love doing house work and cooking so staying home gives me lots of time to do it. I love being able to see all of the new things Cecily can do! I wouldnt want to miss any of her new milestones even for all of the money I could make by working. People out here think it is really strange that we are so poor (being in law school) and yet I stay home. I seriously would not have it any other way!!
6. I have suprised myself big time with this one...I was really nervous about moving far from family but I am having a great time (of course I miss family) I can already tell that I am a stronger person from it and Kreg and I have to depend on eachother more which is helping us grow our relationship stronger. i love the change and meeting new people and seeing new things. I hope that we can live in lots of different places so that we can continue to have great experiences.

I tag anyone who wants to do this!

No comments: