9.18.2008

1 Year, 1 Month, 1 Week, 1 day old

Yesterday was CC's 1yr, 1 Mo, 1 WK, 1 day old b-day (ok I just looked at the ticker on my blog and thought that was cool) I thought I would post some of the pics I have taken the last few days. We have had freezing days (like 45 degree weather) and then days that were much better like 80 degree weather! So we have been inside and out depending on the warmth. I got a nanny job watching a little girl name Ruby(almost two yrs) a few days a week for just about 4 hours a day. Its a perfect little job and great for earning some extra money! Dress up time!

Of course Im still doing hair out of the house but I'm not to busy with that yet since I need to re-build clientel! There is this fun little park directly across the street from our house so we spend lots of time there.

These pics are of CC on a cold day. I thought she looked so big that day. Not my baby anymore totally a toddler!

Entertaining ourselves any way we can!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

she is so cute and so big!! i can't believe how much she's grown since i saw her last. i makes me miss you guys SO much!! i hope your so happy over there but know your missed here