9.29.2008

I heart Utah/Idaho

Utah:
Family
mountains
walmart
inexpensive everything
craft stores
cheap home deco shops
sushi
movies on mom's bed
the pool
Nephews
Sister
Brother
late night talks with Dad
Shopping trips
eating treats
Making crafts
going on walks
going out to eat
sunday dinners with the Family
Spending my time with my 2nd B.F. (my mom)

Idaho:
No traffic
Walmart
everything close enough to walk to
friends and family
mom visits
great neighbors
free gym at the college
Bekah
summer nights
golfing
dollar theater
movie popcorn to take home
rexburg 8th ward
Library across the street
The parks
The Temple close
Trips to IF
Porters

3 comments:

Cassie said...

So Idaho is starting to grow on me and I never thought that would happen in a million years (maybe ask me again the middle of Jan. though). I miss having you here to do my hair and catch up every month or so! I will be getting the chandelier's back in stock soon. What color do you think you will want?

Sheen said...

Yum. Peach crisp sounds delish. You'll have to get me that recipe as well. For the apple crisp recipe, look on my friend list for the name Shiloh. She might have it on her blog. If not, I'll type it up from my card and send it your way.

How is everything going there? Are you liking it?

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Idaho! I personally think it's the best state ever. And especially Southeast Idaho. And to get more specific... Driggs. I heart my little Driggs. I don't think I'd want to live anywhere else but here!

Sheen said...

Where did you go to cosmetology school? Was it in Rexburg? I'm hoping to go to cosmetology school next month or by Jan. I've been checking out all of the schools. You'll have to let me know where you went and how you liked it. Any advice? I've been wanting to do this forever now and decided that if I don't get it done now, I'll never do it. So... feel free to advice away!