1.17.2008

Yay for Scheduling!


Ok so everyone who knows me knows I am ultra organized and a schedule queen, so it might ba a shock to you but I never had Cecily on a schedule until NOW! While we were in Cali for three weeks Cecily got a few bad habits such as going to bed with a bottle and then waking up once during the night to eat.... I was not going to let this go on any more, we were doing so good. She started sleeping through the night on her own when she was three weeks old and I was so BLESSED so in order to keep my blessing I talked to my friend Jen and decided to put Cecily on the BABY WISE schedule. I tried doing it for the first week she was home from the hospital but we just had so much company and were constantly going to visit people I felt like I couldnt let her cry so in essence I gave up... But, while talking to Jen I decided to try it again so for the past few days Cecily has been put on a schedule and once again I am BLESSED! It has worked wonders and she corporates amazingly! No more bottle to bed, no more waking up in the middle of the night, and good naps during the day. So for all of you who think you have missed your time in scheduling your baby, its not too late! and for my friends who are still expecting (Megan and Melanie) you have to get the book Baby Wise and read it because it is amazing! Thanks Jen for sharing Ellis' schedule

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Hello Gorgeous,
Okay so I can't remember how old Natalie was but I was at the grocery store with her and had the diaper bag on the bottom of the cart, and it got stolen -CAN YOU BELIEVE? Anyway, why I bring this up is because I took that Baby Wise book EV-RY-WHERE, and it was in the diaper bag that day-luckily my wallet wasn't-and I was so upset over losing the book, I didn't even think about what else was in the bag, like the stuff that costs more than a silly book, diapers formula, change of clothes! I haven't thought about that in forever, and just had to comment!
I love your blog, you have to tell me how you got the cute background on there, I've tried lots of stuff, but I'm so dumb at all of this stuff!
So glad to hear how happy you are!
Michelle

Chelsie said...

That is a fabulous book! I love it! IT helped Coop a lot too!

Meg said...

Thanks for sharing your secret i will for sure go and pick it up. Sounds like a amazing book excited to read it.

Cody & Melanie said...

Yea I'm excited too! I'm all about scheduling and being organized! Or at least I try! I'm gonna go grab a copy for sure! It sounds like you are just an amazing little mommy! I love those family pics! Way too cute!

Jen said...

Yeah! I am so glad it's working. Thanks for letting me share with you. I didn't want to be over bearing! The pics are SO CUTE!!!!

Tom and Kassie said...

Yeah that book is great, it helped Braden so much.
The progam I use to do my digi layouts is called GIMP. It works awesome and it's FREE!! Just go to their website and dl it. Its so much fun, you will love it!