11.27.2007

Gingerbread house~

Ashton and I made a gingerbread house at my sister's while we were in utah. I did most of the decorating while Ash ate the nasty candy! I cant wait until next year when Cecily is older so she and I can do one together! I stole the pic from my sister's blog so dont ask how I did it because I have no clue! Thanks Sar


Decorating for Christmas or lack of~ I decided since we are going to California for Christmas and will be gone for most of december that I am not even going to waste any energy on decorating for the Holiday. I did my fair share doing stuff for fall but I just dont think it is worth it, besides I get depressed when I look at the Christmas decor I have from last year and all I want to do is go buy all new stuff so I figure to spear the already empty wallet I will just skip out on decorating this year, besides a few cute things my mom bought me from Tai Pan and a super cute quilted table runner. I feel so lame...please tell me its ok!

5 comments:

Cody & Melanie said...

It's okay!! I know how ya feel!! Once our baby comes I'm sure it going to get even harder! That's fun your going to Cali! I love Cali! I hope you have a great holiday season! It really is so fun!

Chelsie said...

Your hair is so cute! I love it! Ha, I feel you on the decorations though..I put up Christmas..but it takes me like 30 min...I don't get all decked out...it's like an all day thing for my in laws..I'm lame. I'm jealous that you're going to Cali too! I love it there..perfect weather all year round..I could get used to that..(minus the fires) I'm excited to see posts!

Morgan said...

I love gingerbread houses! I love your glasses by the way!

Brittnee said...

Anna, I am so sorry we couldn't get together over thanksgiving. It looked like you had a lot of time with your family. HOpe you have a happy holiday. Your family has grown so much...they are all so cute.

Meg said...

No worries i am doing the same thing we just barley moved in to a new place and since we are going to Utah for christmas i am not putting up decorations either. So that make 2 of us and also makes me feel alot better that i am not the only one doing it. Have fun in cali
meg