12.09.2007

Cecily is Four Months!!









TIme has flown by so fast since the day we had our sweet little girl! It has been so fun and such a blessing to have her in our life! She is so cute with all of her jabbering and her super cute giggles! The love that I feel for her is so amazing and it grows more and more everyday. I am so blessed for the opportunity to raise one of God's Children and I am so grateful for the trust he has in me. I hope to be privileged with more children in the future but for now I just love my CC girl! Her four month stats are 11 1/2 lbs 13th Percentile 24 1/2 inches 61st percentile and I forget her head measurement but it was the 15th percentile! I'm glad she is growing slow so that she has time to wear all of her cute tiny clothes!

2 comments:

Morgan said...

I LOVE your slide show! Cute pictures!

Camille said...

Isnt being a mom the best! Time flys! Raegan grew so fast and was always in the 90th percent for hight so she missed out on alot of the clothes i had for her :) o well! Kade is already in 6-9 month clothes! crazy!! I'm so glad you love bing a mom like me!! What a cute little girl you have!